CONSULTING SERVICES – Selection of firms
Republic of Uzbekistan
Socio-Economic Resilience Strengthening Project (SERSP) P168080
Assignment Title: Provision of communication services
The Republic of Uzbekistan has received grants from the World Bank toward the cost of the Socio-Economic Resilience Strengthening Project (SERSP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The Consulting services (“Services”) include: develop the communications materials needed to launch the project, assist in multi-channel dissemination, monitoring and evaluation and building the communication capacity of NSIFT, jamoats and communities, both during the start-up phase and during the implementation phase of the Socio-Economic Resilience Strengthening Project (SERSP).
Duration of the assignment is 12 months.
The draft Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the following website: www.nsift.tj. The final version of the terms of reference will be provided in the RFP (Request for Proposals).
The NSIFT invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to express their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- Legally registered company with the following necessary licenses, certificates, certificates of access to the types of works specified in this Terms of Reference;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in communications for community development projects;
- Experience of cooperation with government bodies, scientific organizations, experts and practitioners at all levels (national, regional, etc.) on issues related to these Terms of Reference;
- At least 5 years of direct experience in providing communication support, including promotion, dissemination of information through the media;
- Experience in projects financed by international financial institutions such as IDA, EBRD, ADB, etc. At least two tasks of a similar nature over the past 3 years, preferably with international development agencies.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant’s qualification Selection method (CQS) set out in the Procurement Regulation.